This page shows the returns of my directly invested portfolio, since the start of 2013. For information on how this portfolio is managed, see my Investment Policy Statement. Points to note:
- There is a live feed below to a Google Spreadsheet which tracks my returns in real time. I track my portfolio in GBP, using the prevailing currency rates.
- Some accounts have delayed reporting so these figures are subject to change after a few weeks. Anything older than four months ago is locked down.
- I unitise the portfolio, which strips out the effect of additions or withdrawals. The spreadsheet that I use for this is described in two posts here and here.
- These returns are net of fees and withholding taxes, but before any year-end additional taxes are paid (which I pay out of other funds).
- The graph below shows what would happen if £1m had been invested at the start of 2013 and had received the same returns each month as a ‘unit’ of my own portfolio.
Returns by month since inception
With thanks to bogleheads.org for the spreadsheet and methodology.